Great to see you here! :-)))

My photo
Dentist- Mother- Home maker. And, I enjoy juggling all that comes in between playing these roles to perfection :)
Writing is a joy. Unabashed and unadulterated!
































Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Enough to make my DAY!!! :)))

:-) :-) :-) Very very happy today!
For in my hands is my "first pay!!!" :)
Not a sum thats loaded with many-a-zeroes,
But surely something worth a million dollar smile!! :-D
Just enough to go out n eat wat i like ;)
and to buy me something thats pretty and nice!!
Feels good to have some dough which you can finally call your own,
Hehe ..am richer today .. for my bank balance has grown!! :-))
God bless the gentleman whom i call my 'boss',
So he can keep giving me some of it n soon i hit a jackpot!! ;)
For now, am happy... happy with the cheque i have.
A novel way...... that made my Day!!! :-) :-) :-)

CHEERS!!! :)



6 comments:

Supritha said...

Congrats :)

Anuja said...

tanku ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! treat ;-)

Unknown said...

CONGRATS YAAR:))))n u know wat,da notes u r holding r australian dollars:))

Anuja said...

@shru- thanks madam :)treat.... very soon! ;)
@rashmi- yeah i know.... u would be knowing everything abt Australia now ;)

hbo said...

hey jojo..congrats..i know well hw it is to get ur first salary..feels top of d world..:-) treat pendin..