Great to see you here! :-)))

My photo
Dentist- Mother- Home maker. And, I enjoy juggling all that comes in between playing these roles to perfection :)
Writing is a joy. Unabashed and unadulterated!
































Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Stuck up here?????

There are times when abhijit tells me stories of his childhood in karad, a small town in maharashtra. some funny... some notorious n some as crazy as him ;-)
Few of the most treasured times for him revolve around that place n the people there he grew up with.

Today, after being in dharwad for more than 5 years, I can all but say, i had never enjoyed life as much as i did here!!! And, for the record, "dharwad is not a very great place to be in! "

With my closest of pals gettin hitched and most of them plannin to have their homes set up in the metros of India and Overseas ( wish u gals loads of good times ahead!!! :-))), it is not rare tat am asked 'why hubli of all places?? ..after havin lived in mumbai for so long?' ..'Dont u feel stuck up here???'

Am so so bored of these irritating pests!!! Grow up!!! and think wise!!!!
Gues one feels stuck up wen she/he is frustrated, unhappy, helpless n hopeless!!
And, am faar from all these!!! :-))) I was NOT forced into this marriage u know!!!!!! ;-D

5 yrs in SDM were like a dream and the dream only continues!! :)...
Glad I knew what i wanted. And did not attach too much importance to the not so important aspects! Its the people you laugh n cry with who create magical moments n the sorroundings are just a bonus!! :)

All tat we want is to be happy! And, HUBLI very well serves the purpose!!! :-)))

So, all of you who feel am stuck up here- Dont worry much abt me! ;)
Wish u many happy moments ahead!! :-)

Cheers!!! :-) :-) :-)


1 comment:

Gayatri said...

I feel exactly the same way. People always ask me, "How do you cope staying there all alone? How do you cook so much? How do you work part-time?" I used to get really irritated and say, "None of your business." But now I just say, "I'm really happy doing all these things." It's the only thing that shuts them up!