Great to see you here! :-)))

My photo
Dentist- Mother- Home maker. And, I enjoy juggling all that comes in between playing these roles to perfection :)
Writing is a joy. Unabashed and unadulterated!
































Monday, May 24, 2010

A tale of two cities!

Am a 'pucca' bombayite!!! Be it the bombay attitude.... the people.... or just watever!! i absolutely LOVE my city!!!!! No big deal.... am sure each of us love the place we are brought up in!!!

I always thought tat people frm small towns are a lot nicer than the ones frm metros. Had no personal experience in this regard but just always thought so! Ofcourse the media did hv a share in building up this notion of mine.... since they almost always project the small town girl/boy to be the nice n genuine n the loyal one!!!
But, Enter: DHARWAD-HUBLI
and the belief changed... forever!!!

I remember one of my university examiner here (BDS) asked me during my final exam frm which place i was.... the moment i replied 'mumbai', he made a very disgusting face.... as if i came frm some Red Light Area!!!! I cud hv slapped him ther bt i had an exam to clear! Now i feel i should have!!!

I am yet to come across people more sick n cheap than the ones i hv seen here!! All that they know is to pass dirty remarks...drink all day n all nite... fall in the arms of girls with wives sittin at home... Brush up their vocab everyday with the latest of abuses... and come to work the nxt day with swollen eyes n smoky hair!!! Disgusting buggers!!!! And they hv all been the so-called 'small town' chaps!!!
Such qualified men n wat pathetic mentalities!!!!
And habits tat can put anyone to shame but them!!!!

Keeping it all in mind and waiting for my day to come!!! Just 3 years away frm my safety zone!!! :)
If they like mis-using their power then.... I very well know how to use it!!!

I may be coming frm a city wer the big bad world mainly resides..........
But am glad am not frm this city wer only the 'sick' men reside!!!!

P.S- There are 'exceptions' to every rule! ;-)

2 comments:

Supritha said...

Whoa!!! gurl, what happened??

Anuja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.