Great to see you here! :-)))

My photo
Dentist- Mother- Home maker. And, I enjoy juggling all that comes in between playing these roles to perfection :)
Writing is a joy. Unabashed and unadulterated!
































Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Changing Times.... or may be Changing with Time!! ;-)

-From Dadar to Dharwad and now all settled in Hubli!

-My Karnataka registered no which i thought would go in the bin no sooner i was done from here now fills in my permanent 'call me at' column!

-Still trying to catch up with the kannada conversations that go on at home... sometimes i get them right n sometimes i pick up the 'highlights'...;)

-My 8am alarm has now changed arms to 6:30 am! :(..

-I enjoy cooking which used to be like once-in-6months!!... n now there are more of enjoyment activities than before! ;)

-Loved the weekends in bombay.... malls.. multiplexes.. mega hotels... n now i go off from home for weekend get-a-ways!!
From NO responsibilities to MORE responsibilities... 4 months up and Life s changed starting from the 'name'!!!

And, believe it or not.. its been just as good as biting on a piece of cake!!! :-)))

Not every change sounds or looks good but guess all that it takes to 'click' is the rite attitude!!
CHEERS!!! :)))))))))


No comments: