Great to see you here! :-)))

My photo
Dentist- Mother- Home maker. And, I enjoy juggling all that comes in between playing these roles to perfection :)
Writing is a joy. Unabashed and unadulterated!
































Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Help Yourself :)

Have you ever done things you dislike doing and are coaxed to do..... or something you wouldn't have done otherwise???

I never really did.... Stubborn to the T!!! Though i do remember a couple of occasions when i have done things unwillingly simply cuz i didn't want to upset or hurt the person concerned.
Forcing is something i am dead against.... be it with regard to just anything!! And when i am forced to do or not do certain things, it blows my top..... i get irritated... angry... sometimes very very rude!

Yes, one good thing is ,i don't raise my voice or scream or yell or fight..... don't find anything more foolish than that! But there have been a couple of instances when i guess i was a bit too harsh in my response! :-( Didn't like it. Wanted to change.... can't always change the situation... and not always will the other person understand my view point (may be wrong- may be right!)

So there! came up with my 'self help' mantra... ;)..... Any time am so totally pissed and ready to blast anyone who shows up in front.... i just dis-connect myself for a couple of minutes... get involved in some other stuff.... preferably stay away frm others.... wonder n ponder n think n re-think...listen to a song i enjoy listenin to ;).... n wen i do get bc to wer i left, my response is a lot milder! :).... may sound silly to you but it works for me!! :-)

One lesson i learnt is... " I.. ME.. MYSELF.. MY LIFE.. MY DREAMS.. MY NOTIONS.. WHO THE HELL CARES ATTITUDE..." don't always make a happy ending!! Be it out of force or compulsion... one adjustment here n there at times and with a smile can create wonders! :))

Helping myself.... trying to correct my flaws and come up with solutions that eventually make everyone around me and 'me' reasonably happy :) Living... Learning... n Liking it! :)

CHEERS!!! :)))

No comments: