Great to see you here! :-)))

My photo
Dentist- Mother- Home maker. And, I enjoy juggling all that comes in between playing these roles to perfection :)
Writing is a joy. Unabashed and unadulterated!
































Friday, January 28, 2011

My Companion

A little tired and thirsty i was as i rambled through a street @ 3o'clock.
Soon i realised there were many like me who had no better thing to do on an afternoon @3!!

In that crowd i saw this girl who seemed to follow me all through the turn!!
I stopped, and so did she! I knelt and she was down on her knees!!
Oh i know this idiot, my good old friend, whos been with me no matter where i went!! :)

My first meet with her as a tiny tot, and all amused i was by that 'small black moving spot' !! ;)
I remember playing with her for hours together, laughing and giggling as we mimicked each other.
Somedays she was tall and lean. And on others stunted like me.
Sometimes she trailed behind and somedays she would run faster than me!!

I danced and she copied me, i laughed and i could see her cheek rise up in glee!!
But when i cried, she never shed a tear; when it was dark she never was near!!
So as i grew up, i lost touch with her.
Although she walked along i never really bothered!

Today wen i was lonely, she bounced back tall and dark;
And quick came a smile on face, and joy in my stride to the park.
I have this thing in my mind now, that no matter where i go and no matter how lonely i am;
There is this dark black moving spot thats just always clinging on!! :)
A great mood uplifter.... a superb morale booster....and an instant smile maker!!! :)


REMINDING ME ALWAYS THAT AM NEVER WALKING ALONE!! :)
Cheers to the Sun!! Cheers to the meadow!!
Cheers to the sunshine!! And cheers to the 'shadow' !!! :)))

No comments: